Please call 850-424-5210 to reschedule your appointment if:
· You are ill with a cough, fever or flu like symptoms
· You or someone you are in close contact with has traveled outside the United States recently
· You have been exposed to someone diagnosed with COVID-19 or who WAS quarantined as a precaution
If any of these items apply,
please wait 14 days to make sure you have not contracted COVID-19.
Cancellation fees for sick clients will be waived during this time
IF YOU ARE HEALTHY,
· THERE IS NO NEED TO CANCEL YOUR SCHEDULED APPOINTMENT.
· TELEHEALTH VISITS ARE AN OPTION
· THESE SERVICES ARE TYPICALLY COVERED BY MOST INSURANCES.
· PLEASE CHECK YOUR INSURANCE OR CALL OUR OFFICE ABOUT THIS OPTION TO REPLACE RESCHEDULING APPOINTMENTS
· OUR STAFF WILL WALK YOU THROUGH THE PROCESS OF TELEMENTALHEALTH
WE HAVE WORKED DILIGENTLY TO CONTINUE CARE OF OUR PATIENTS.
Our mental health professionals in Florida are a team of doctoral-level therapists in full-time private practice with a dedicated and caring staff. Collectively, our licensed practitioners have over 40 years of experience working with patients from childhood to late adulthood.
We provide the highest level of treatment not only for common mental health issues such as Learning disabilities, ADHD, Autism, anxiety and depression, but also for more difficult issues such as PTSD, dissociation and personality disorders.
If you are looking a counseling center to provide expert care you have come to the right place.
Our highly trained staff have mastered traditional therapy and evaluation services such as Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy, Dialectical Behavioral Therapy, (offered individually or in a group setting), Guided Exposure Therapy, psychological testing, and neuro psychological testing.
In addition we also offer cutting edge and alternative treatment options such as play therapy, animal-assisted therapy, Bio Feedback, Neuro-Feedback, massage therapy, Pilates/gyrotonics.
Skilled in motivating people and problem-solving, our practioners also have superb collaboration and negotiation skills. Transferable, valuable expertise has been honed through specialized training, operating a private counseling practice, and collaborating on research projects.